Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Sorry I left you...

I haven't written anything in a while, folks - well, i haven't posted anything, anyway. I haven't been online in almost two weeks, so I got a lot of shit just piling up. I'll post it tomorrow.

On one hand, I've been really busy and on the other I've been so bored that I've thought of amputating my own limbs just to liven things up.

Oh yeah, and speaking of amputating limbs... I've been having a lot of trouble with my bum shoulder so I'm working with one arm these days. I'll tell y'all about that tomorrow.

Hmmm... I just realized that I didn't even get around to posting Part 2 of the last post.

Tomorrow.

I'll post everything tomorrow, folks. I promise.

How are y'all doing, though?

1 comment:

lauren alyse belle said...

i'm going to hold you to it. you better don't let us down!

& i'm great, by the way.

:)