Monday, June 25, 2007

The Lijadu Sisters link is fixed!

You know, the one in this post, that I messed up the first time?

I haven't gotten around to re-recording the album yet (I'm trying to pick up some better vinyl-ripping hardware today) but I stole the new link from Club Cortez, an audio blog with all manner of cool music waiting to be deposited to your hard drive! (I for one cannot wait to listen to that Joe Bataan Singin' Some Soul they got up there!)

Cortez is free to snatch any of my links, of course... And thanks again to the anonymous commenter who pulled my coat!

4 comments:

matt said...

Some nice items posted over there including the Super Eagles and that classic Funky Highlife tune from CK Mann.

Comb & Razor said...

hmmm... i didn't notice the Super Eagles! (i've been meaning to post some of their stuff too)

i had hoped that they'd posted the full CK Mann album, but alas, it was just that one track! *sigh*

matt said...

http://metrobase.blogspot.com/2007/05/nigeriaia-70-definitive-story-of-1970s.html

The out of print Nigeria 70s comp is up at metrobase

Comb & Razor said...

nice...

i still that the CD, so i don't feel like i need to DL this, but i guess i'll push the link up for others to see!